Terms & Conditions or Things to know before you book......
- This is a family friendly site, the whole point of visiting us is to enjoy the natural peace and quiet of the farm and woodland; so no electronic music or lots of noise after midnight, if this is not respected you will be asked to leave.
- Parents also please be aware of your fellow campers early in the morning and as your children be be respectful of others desire to sleep late!
- The wild camping field is a 7 minute walk through the woods from the car park, We do provide wheel barrows and trolleys to help you get your gear to the field, but remember whatever you bring you will have to carry. The wheel barrows are not for you to keep for the duration of your stay and must be returned to the car park once you have unloaded. The bell tents are located in the woods on the closest side fo the field and the safari tent is a 3 minute walk from the car park.
- Whilst of course there's no obligation to buy any of our farm produce, if you want a fire you'll need to buy wood. We have nets of logs and bags of kindling to buy at the shop. No foraging for wood is allowed, the fallen and dead wood provides vital habitats for all kinds of animals and it's important these are left alone. Bell tents and safari tents have logs supplied and are included in the price.
- Your booking is only confirmed once you have received your confirmation email.
- A booking of 2 nights is required over weekends, and 3 nights over bank holiday weekends. The bell tents and the safari tents are booked in 3 night weekend breaks or 4 night midweek breaks. We can be flexible on these outside our busy times of school holidays and bank holidays.
- If we are not fully booked for wild camping the Monday preceding the weekend the we will allow Saturday nights only. Please send email
- We do have recycling facilities but please, please discard ALL unnecessary packaging before you come.
- Dogs are welcome but please keep them under control, on a lead if necessary & clean up after it. We do not accept any breed banned under the Dangerous Dog Act. If you bring any dog deemed dangerous, antisocial or in any way threatening you will be immediately asked to leave. Please clean up after your dog and do not allow it to run freely around the field or woodland.
- The farm fields and woodland are natural, wild areas, by making a booking with us you accept that we (Dernwood Farm LLP) cannot be held liable any accident or injury sustained during your stay.
- For Bell Tent and Safari tent bookings you must ensure you have read & understood all instructions provided in your tents before using equipment. Dernwood Farm cannot be held liable for any injury sustained whilst using equipment incorrectly or inappropriately.